Combo Halong - Sapa 4 days will bring you an enjoyable journey in Vietnam. With this combo, you will visit two most famous destinations in northern Vietnam: Halong bay with thousands of limestone islands, sandy beaches and colorful caves, and Sapa with stunning rice terraces, rich cultural diversity.
No posts found
Meals (text summary)2 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
Transportation (text summary)Cruise, Shuttle Bus
Accommodation (text summary)Cruise in Halong (1 night), Hotel in Sapa (1 night)
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Bus Sapa Express - Noble Limousine 28 seats is called "Special aircraft on the ground" with air-conditioner, travel blanket, pillow,…
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Group Tour
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant.
Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Tuesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
Night 1: Night train to Lao Cai from Hanoi
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (around 20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
- Get photo opportunity with majestic landscapes in Halong bay and Sapa
- Trek to Cat Cat - Lao Chai - Ta Van villages to explore Sapa rugged scenery
- Experience floating life between green water and comfortable services on Halong cruise
duration: 4 days/3 nights
departure: Depart from Hanoi Old Quarter
tour type: group
Suitable: All ages