Discovering the peaceful villages and majestic scenery of Sapa, glorious Halong bay of Vietnam and be captivated by the warmth of the friendly people you meet on the way. Enjoying your 4-day leisure in Sapa and Halong Bay, we make sure that you will have an unforgettable and wonderful holiday.
No posts found
Meals (text summary)3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
Transportation (text summary)Car, Cruise, Train
Accommodation (text summary)Cruise ( 1 night), Train (1 night), Hotel ( 1 night)
- Kayaking trip
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/ room) in Sapa
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog...
Afternoon kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. And then, joining Cooking Class on the floating house to learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Back to the cruise to pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00. Free time in Hanoi. Back to your hotel to be picked up (around 20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus. Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic hotel room where you can have shower or relax.
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes...on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa. Then taking bus to train station, having local dinner before boarding the train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Panorama or similar)
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi, customer can be arranged upon request
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Phoenix or similar); 4* cruises ( Royal Palace, Flamingo, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises (Royal wings, Alisa, Athena or similar)
Enjoy the overall pictures of the villages among terraces in Sapa
Meet the local people and share cultural experiences with families
Explore the most beautiful quiet area, cave and beach on Halong bay
duration: 4 days
departure: Depart from Hanoi
tour type: group