Along with exploring new cultures, one of the greatest points of travel is the discovery of new cuisines. From Hanoi and Halong Bay to the historical charms of Hue and Hoi An, and on to the buzzing streets of Ho Chi Minh City - only a visit to Vietnam can truly reveal the diversity of the country’s cooking tradition. Experience all of Vietnam’s iconic sights, spend time cooking with some of the country’s top food experts and get a true taste of Vietnam on this delectable Real Food Journey.
No posts found
Meals (text summary)11 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Transportation (text summary)Cruise, Shuttle Bus, Airplane
- All sightseeing tickets
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- AC Land transfer Car/ Minivan
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay Cruise program as per tour
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Kayaking in Standard and Superior Class
- All in-tour experienced English speaking guide
- 2 Flights Hanoi - Hue, Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh (Economic Class)
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Kayaking in Deluxe and Luxury Class
- International flights & departures taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation
Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Group Tour
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant.
Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Tuesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
Night 1: Night train to Lao Cai from Hanoi
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (around 20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
- Learn how to cook some kinds of local foods
- Enjoy the fascinating cuisine art in a cooking class in Ho Chi Minh City
- Discovery of rural areas, farming life, and fruit gardens in the immense Mekong Delta
- Have a short brief introduction to Vietnamese cuisine highlighting the contents of traditional meals
- Eat like a local - try the food of the most popular street stalls and hidden alleyways in the city in Hoi An Town
- Enjoy original and distinctive taste of Hue foods which reflects the values of culture, history, traditional custom, and culinary art
duration: 12 days/11 nights
departure: Depart from Hanoi
tour type: group
Suitable: All ages