This trip is a great occasion of paddling through mystical caves, exploring wild lagoons and immersing in less crowded areas with giant limestone rock... Spending 2 nights on cruise in the middle of the bay, feeling the bay air and getting closer to the local life, all you will know is that you've made the right selection for your holidays. Let’s join tour with us to discover the Legendary Halong Bay, we will take you to the beautiful natural scenery.
No posts found
Meals (text summary)2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Brunch, 2 Dinners
Transportation (text summary)Cruise, Shuttle Bus
Accommodation (text summary)Signature
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- 2 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches + 1 Brunch / 2 Dinners
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- Beauty spa services and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Transfer for Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi(book in next step)
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 10 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 10 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
Cancellation due to bad weather
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Free of charge for one child below the age of 5 years sharing with two adults(not apply for Exclusive or Elite Cabin)
- Children from 5 to under 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 50% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only(not apply for Exclusive or Elite Cabin)
- Two children below 12 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of the full cabin rate. Child above 12 years must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate(not apply for Exclusive or Elite Cabin)
7:30 - 08:00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Halong City (book transfer in next step).
12:30 - 16:30: Embark on Signature Cruise, you will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Receive a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
As we begin cruising through the bay, lunch will be served on board. After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng Village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants. Back to the Signature Cruise.
17:30 - 20:30: The cruise has a 'Happy hour' with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free). After that, you will participate in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration and you can cook the dish by yourself.
Dinner is served in the restaurant.
Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. The bar has a wide range of wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. You can order a specialized massage in room or choose other activities such as watching movies, squid fishing or simply relaxing on the top deck under the stars.
06:30 - 08:00: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on upper deck. Then enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and fresh fruit juices.
09:00 - 15:00: Next we embark to the Signature day boat and head to Cong Dam Area, best known for its crystal clear sandy beaches. Enjoy swimming or just relax on a stunning secluded beach. Have lunch with set menu on day boat.
15:30 - 20:30: Back to Signature Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. You will witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see. Bar opens for Happy Hour "Buy one get one free". After the happy hour, enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality services.
The evening is yours to enjoy whatever please you. You could have a movie night with a selection of films available, many choices of board games for entertainment. Our bar is always opened and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures
06:30 - 07:30: Participate in the daily Tai Chi sessions. Or you can relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery. Light breakfast will be served in restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
07:30 - 11:30: Enjoy the trip in Thien Canh Son Cave and islets , which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to main board afterwards. Check out of cabin. Brunch is served on board. After brunch, you will head back to the port and transfer to Hanoi.
16:30 - 17:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
This trip is a great occasion of paddling through mystical caves, exploring wild lagoons and immersing in less crowded areas with giant limestone rock... Spending 2 nights on cruise in the middle of the bay, feeling the bay air and getting closer to the local life
- Admire the charm and tranquil beauty of Halong Bay.
- Explore Cong Dam area, one beautiful mysterious landscape and fantastic nature.
- Explore Thien Canh Son Cave, one of the largest and most famous grottoes in the entire Halong Bay.
duration: 3 days / 2 nights
departure: The Old Quarter
tour type: group
Suitable: Best for honeymoon couple