You will spend 3 days to explore the charm and tranquil beauty of Halong Bay through the most famous sites of the bay. Along the journey, you will have the chance to join various leisure activities such as kayaking and snorkeling or practicing Tai Chi exercise while enjoying the sunrise over the bay.
Meals (text summary)2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 2 Dinner
Transportation (text summary)Cruise, Shuttle Bus
Accommodation (text summary)Victory Cruise (1 night), Victory Cruise (1 night)
- Welcome Drink
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English & French tour guide (in non-private cruise)
- Luxury Cabins with A/C & en-suite Bathroom
- 2 Asian Set Lunch, Set Dinner, Breakfast and morning tea
- Tai Chi Session
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Airfares,Hotel Accommodation
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
Cancellation due to bad weather
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Child from 01-under 5 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be free of charge, discount 50% for shuttle bus services
- Child from 05-under 12 years old: sharing cabin with parents without bed will be charge as above, discount 50% for shuttle bus services,
- 2 children under 12 years old sharing 01 cabin will be discount 25%/ cabin
- 12 years old and up: charge as adult rate.
7:30 - 8:00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Halong Bay (book transfer in next step).
12:00 - 18:00: Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbor. Transfer by tender to the cruise, enjoy welcome drink. You will enjoy lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay and admire the fascinating formations on the way. In the afternoon, transfer from cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Village. It’s the opportunity to see the fisherman's daily life with charming nature. Then time to relax and sunbath on the white sandy beach at Ban Chan Beach.
Return to cruise. Continue cruising through the bay.
18:30 - 21:00: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area. You can join the Cooking Demonstration in restaurant. Then savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
Evening activities: Relax on deck, beauty spa services, drink service available or night time fishing, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
06:30 - 08:30: Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in morning Tai Chi class. Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries are served in dining room.
08:30 - 16:30: Pack lightly with swimwear and a set of clothes. Towels will be provided. As there are different activities during the day please bring both shoes and flip-flops. Transfer by tender to the day boat . Begin to cruise to some of Bai Tu Long Bay’s most untouched sites. You will enjoy a leisure day of sightseeing and swimming. A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day. Then return to Victory Star Cruise.
18:30 - 21:00: Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area. Cooking demonstration in restaurant. After that savor a delicious set dinner in dining room. Evening activities: relax on deck, beauty spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
06:30 - 07:45: Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in the morning Tai Chi session. Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries are served in dining room.
08:00 - 11:00: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave. Check-out cabins and settle bills. International buffet brunch is served in dining room. Up on arrival at the pier, disembark the cruise and transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive in hotel in Hanoi at around 17:00. End of services.